The Renascence


The most tenebrous of all nights,
The deathliest omen whispered,
The annihilation of dusted walls,
The numb drops caressing my cheeks.

The dulcet frozen hour rising,
I find myself yet to sleep.
The enigmatic hum, pure charisma;
A comforting blanket of fallen shards.

Familiar black bile seems odd tonight;
The sorcery unknown to witchcraft.
Oh honey, look at me bleeding now;
The most piercing of pains, claimed.

The shadows in chaos reach out,
But this blind hug is my new brave;
One we finally become, fervent;
My Nox is alive, with wings, amen!

The shreiks, the laughs, the rarity;
The veins escalating, the slain.
The deft touch of rosy thorns,
The buried, forgotten in vain.

The undead matures, dead round two,
And I discover candid treacherous depths;
The mind whines but embraces infinity,
The heart jumps, at last unafraid.

A spark rekindles, voices inspired,
The punishing memories stay, a divergence;
Intrinsic battles fuel this fanatical fire,
Oh honey, look, I'm smiling again.

~Swathya

Comments