Poisonous Syntax


Desolating with harrowing whirlwinds,
Trying to catch boundless time,
I'm stuck in an infinite race
Obtaining nothing but a mere dime.

Severing torn ties with friends,
Even loneliness is loitering alone;
Perspectives robbed black and white,
I'm a movie with a bleak tone.

Dreamcatchers annihilated with destiny
Atop my titanic collided and sunk
While in bottle after bottle of crimson,
I'm living to sober this deadly drunk.

An imminent murder in the graveyard
Are these steps on scarlets smiling;
Crowning to floating eyes in the blue,
Smearing to my core, viciously piling.

But I promise, I will return again,
Maybe flirt and frolic in summery lace;
Just in my youth, let me die tonight,
Silently begging for a warm embrace.

~Swathya

Comments

  1. Beautifully written .
    I can relate to some of the linea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment