The Hunter's Dilemma


Roaming the eerie jungle, that hunter fairy's goal was precise;
The dreaded destructive dragon, was in her hands to dice;
She floated and flew for days, searching the wild geiss;
Under the willow trees, diligence played its fruitful mark;
Behold the majestic dragon, dreaming evil deeds in twilight;
She crouched low and treaded close, occult from sight;
Her oath to be fulfilled, blood screaming that silent night;
Rumbling echoes overhead, suddenly rocks pelted stark! 

Her unafraid eyes shut, perishing seemed her final fate;
Nevertheless she awoke at dawn, saved by a scaly grate;
The beast healed her scars, procured magical herbs eight;
Not viciousness, kindness and loving somehow radiated he;
So that chaotic night as the huge creature peacefully snored;
His future, the young hunter's eyes painfully abhorred;
Her new melted heart battled her unflinching sharp sword;
Shall she slay a feared monster, or let a nobel savior be?

~Swathya

Comments

  1. This is amazing!
    What an amazing blog and also what a great collection of poems! And all these are yours?
    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of them are mine... Only 5-6 are of other co-author who rarely post.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I've said it before and I'll say it again.
      I am really backward in poetry and need to get up to speed. I need to get info on these various types of poetry that you just put out.
      I'm scared of reading your poems because they're fricking intense!
      I don't know that much yet! I need a break!
      I'll only read the rest once I'm capable of understanding them.

      Delete

Post a Comment