A Goddess Reborn


The symbol of everlasting oceans is my name;
The mellow of scintillating twilight is my essence.

The continuity of orphic cosmos is my aura;
The sparkling wisdom of time is my hair.

Nimble spears from a rocky past are my weapons;
Depths of wishful observations are my eyes.

Ripening cherries with dewey lush are my innocence;
Lust as a poison to sweetly demolish are my lips.

A burning of enigmatic radiance is my glow;
Perfection reimagined a flawed mirror is my face.

Injured dignity for naked clothing is my armour;
Satiny velvet's unforgettable touch is my skin.

Conquest of the dark with luminescence is my secret;
A drop of revival to lost enthusiasm is my smile.

An angel exuding rum seduction is my voice;
Enchanting pearl from an elated harp is my laugh.

Unforseen passion to drown in cold fire is my love;
Adventure craved at nostalgia's wake is my embrace.

Chambers of obscured power are my tears;
Vehemence sculpted as considerate grace is my gait.

Ambitious endeavours to survive are my battles;
A soothing boon to nurse melancholy are my songs.

Curious waltzing with the wicked wild is my life;
A hypnotic spectacle filled with mirth is my dance.

Undying optimism for derailed humanity is my journey;
Shattering the chains of destiny is my quest.

A concoction of oxymoronic spells is my memory;
A victorious saga of impossibilities is what I am.

A majestic breeze through infinity is my legacy;
An impeccable goddess reborn to rule is what I am.

~Swathya

Comments