Impunity of my Soul.


This tune that I bear in my heart,
should be carried on to the next generation and the next;
It's not me who sings the melancholy, 
Emotions float in it, it's the inner conscious who sings

You'll see trees arise, some with flowers, some leafless,
You gotta make the choice,
whether to surrender or to fight,
if you choose the latter, let me tell you,
you'll lose a hundred of times.
Before restoring all those pieces,
your power will become your weakness, 
your weakness will become your strength,
you'll falter away in the dark, you'll rise from the dead.
The dead 'you' you had left to decay with the bruises,
what you didn't realize was that that 'you' could've been better than all of this.

I take back my memories, the subtle versions of my voice,
I meander along my spookiness.
How long will you find?
How long will you search?
I don't think I'm coming back, in my longevity will you merge?
Let loose the bars, I'm untying the strings,
of truth in peril, far away from the places you search,
the stops you make,
somewhere in the woods I leave my footsteps ablaze,
come and find me or else, I shall move on with grace.

~Juhi S. 

Comments