There I Lay Again


Unwilling to let the light enter in me 
 Drag the dead to life
 Chocking me like a sprag alive
 Got up, recollecting the shredded soul of mine
 Carving it like it was at nine 

 Trying to forget what last night brought for me
 But the image standing in the mirror gazing back at me
 Bringing the aught back or me 
Picking up the saari 
 I wore it quivering
 At best to cover my naked soul
 Finding myself like finding a heart in dead

 Tried to pull my hair back unable to tie,
 Sinking into the memories,
 Crestfallen bursting into the tears
 The thoughts began to occupy me

 Remembering the fight at the height
 Being held to be pushed in to the bed 
 Remembering how unrestrainedly his nails tore me apart
 I constrain my self 
But can see those marks of your stinking love from yesterday

 Flicking and sucking the breathe out of me 
 You moan as your hunger , began to stir on
Me spreading me on the bed filled with thorns
 Pounding all over me

 The walls mocking at me
 As you press yourself against me 
Penetrating the pain of your chaste
 And my blood runs red again
 Quenching your thirst 
You left me there again
 And there i lay again
 Being raped just underneath you again 

~Riddhima S. 

Comments

Post a Comment